How to make a candy pie with Halloween candy
My kids love cookies, pie and candy. I know most kids love candy and cookies — so do adults — but my kids prefer pie over cake. With my daughter's special birthday happening soon, I thought I would make a candy dream pie.
The pie uses a pre-made graham cracker crust, pre-made cookie dough, Reese's, Twix bars and peanut and plain M&M'S, so it's a candy-lover's dream. She is in college, and I thought this pie could travel easily and be shared with friends. It doesn't take much time to put together or bake, so if you need a delicious candy cookie pie, this one is perfect. You can even use your leftover Halloween candy to make it.
Candy Pie Recipe
- 1 store-bought graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 5 to 7 mini Reese’s cups
- 4 Twix bars (from 2 packages)
- 1 cup M&M'S
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the pie crust.
- Add a layer of halved Reese’s cups.
- Press down gently to nestle the candy in the dough.
- Chop Twix bars and place next to the Reese’s.
- Add M&M'S.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the cookie is golden brown and the center is firm.
- Slice and serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkles!