Pumpkin-oatmeal cookie mug cake satisfies your sweet tooth in 5 minutes
Want a satisfying bite of cake without having to buy one to feed 10 people? With a few simple ingredients, you can easily create this super-easy mug cake that’s ready in just a few minutes.
Pumpkin puree and rolled oats make this hearty treat taste like fall, and to keep things a little healthier, I used almond and coconut flour in place of white flour. Egg white yields a fluffy cake, and maple syrup adds just the right amount of sweetness.
This quick dessert reminds me of an oatmeal cookie with pumpkin flavor. I love topping it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin-oatmeal cookie mug cake recipe
Prep time: 2 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes | Inactive time: 1 minute | Total time: 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- To a mug, add all the dry ingredients.
- To a small bowl, add all the wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and use a fork to mix well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Microwave the cake for 2 minutes, and then let it cool for 1 minute.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice before serving.