Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes, so you can eat your favorite fall drink
As soon as October rolls around, I'm all about pumpkin spice lattes. I basically drink my weight in their deliciousness and go poor since they cost about $5 a drink. Well, now I can get all that flavor in delicious cupcake form.
Bonus: These cupcakes are so easy to make with boxed cake mix and canned pumpkin.
Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20-25 minutes | Total time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cold coffee
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line cupcake trays with paper liners.
- To the bowl of a mixer, add the cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil and coffee. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the cupcake holders 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cupcakes are fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, open your vanilla frosting, and stir in the pumpkin pie spice and instant espresso powder.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, spread on the frosting, and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.