I know I’m in the minority with this one, but I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin-flavored things, but creamy pies have just never done anything for me. Give me fruit in my pie, thank you very much.
That said, I refuse to not indulge in all things pumpkin this time of year. I also happen to be a huge cheesecake person. I mean, does anyone need a reason to love something composed primarily of cream cheese? I think not. These no-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes are the perfect dessert option for pumpkin pie lovers, without even a quarter of the work. Crushed cookies, a simple beater filling and microwave streusel all come together in just 15 minutes for this delicious fall treat.
No-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes with streusel topping recipe
Total time: 15 minutes
For the cheesecake
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 ounces crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
For the streusel topping
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In the bottom of 4 small ramekins or glass jars, place the crushed gingersnaps.
- In a medium bowl, place the cream cheese, and beat with a handheld beater on high speed until softened and fluffy.
- Add the remaining cheesecake ingredients to the bowl, and beat again until well combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter on top of the crushed gingersnaps in the ramekins.
- Make the streusel by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl and placing it in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to melt the butter. Work together with a fork until mixed well, and sprinkle on top of the cheesecakes.
- Serve immediately, or keep refrigerated. If not serving immediately, don’t add the streusel topping until right before serving.