5 Recipes that prove you can do anything with deli turkey (VIDEO)
Check out these five recipes to see just how easily this simple ingredient can up your kitchen game.
Greek turkey stuffed sweet potatoes recipe
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Hormel Natural Choice Oven Roasted Deli Turkey, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tablespoons dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or use a garlic press)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water, to thin dressing
- Gently wash and dry the sweet potatoes.
- Rub the outside of the sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- In a 350-degree oven, roast the sweet potatoes for 45-60 minutes, until you can stick a skewer or fork through with no resistance.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix together turkey, feta, tomatoes and parsley.
- In another bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, dill, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper and water.
- Cut sweet potatoes down the center and push ends together slightly to create an opening.
- Top each half with the turkey mixture, and drizzle with dressing.
This post was brought to you by Hormel Natural Choice.