Taco Tuesday: 10 Chicken tacos that are anything but boring
Tacos are always delicious, but sometimes you worry about falling into a rut. Luckily these mouthwatering recipes prove that your chicken tacos don't always have to taste the same.
1. Oven-fried Korean chicken tacos
These crispy, sweet and spicy Korean chicken tacos deserve a spot in your permanent rotation.
2. Guinness chicken tacos
Guinness and honey make these pulled chicken tacos totally tasty and truly unique.
3. Jamaican jerk chicken tacos
Spicy Jamaican jerk chicken tacos are the perfect way to enliven your Tuesday.
4. Mini Buffalo chicken tacos
Break out of your taco slump with these Buffalo chicken mini tacos.
5. Chili lime chicken tacos with roasted pineapple
These colorful chili lime chicken tacos are accented with sweet and smoky roasted pineapple.
6. Braised enchilada chicken tacos
Combine two of your favorite Mexican dishes with these enchilada chicken tacos.
7. Slow cooker Philly cheese chicken tacos
Slow-cooked chicken, peppers, onions and spices keep these tacos feeling light so you can use as much melted part-skim mozzarella and top as you like.
8. Thai red curry chicken tacos
Who would have thought that Thai red curry chicken and spicy peanut sauce could make such a tasty taco?
9. Moroccan chicken tacos with harissa salsa and goat cheese
Wow your family and your mouth with these Moroccan spiced chicken tacos and harissa salsa.
10. General Tso's chicken tacos
Forget the fast food — you can combine your two takeout favorites in these tasty homemade General Tso's chicken tacos.