Salami isn't just for sandwiches anymore. Try it in these five recipes, and get to know your new favorite ingredient a little better.
Dough-less salami pizza bites recipe
- 12 slices Hormel Natural Choice Uncured Hard Salami
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the salami slices on the baking sheet.
- Bake the salami for 5 to 7 minutes, until the edges begin to curl.
- Remove from the oven, and place a small spoonful of marinara on each slice.
- Top with the cheeses, and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter, then top with basil, and serve.
This post was brought to you by Hormel Natural Choice.