Boozy hazelnut hot chocolate will be your new favorite party drink (VIDEO)
Can't decide whether to end dinner with drinks or dessert? Why not do both?
This boozy hazelnut hot chocolate is the perfect way to end your night.
Boozy hazelnut hot chocolate recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups International Delight Hazelnut Creamer
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream, for topping
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the milk, creamer, cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread and ground cinnamon. Stir occasionally until all the ingredients are dissolved and smooth and the mixture is heated evenly.
- Remove from the heat, and add the coffee liqueur. Stir.
- Pour into mugs, and garnish with whipped cream.
This post was brought to you by International Delight.