During the summer, I’m guaranteed to eat my weight in peaches. They are so sweet and fragrant I can’t pass them up. This totally simple, no-bake dessert is the perfect way to use up ripe peaches and can even be done with canned or frozen peaches when you can’t get them fresh.
My husband also loves that this is no-bake, because I can throw it together in no time, and we can be eating dessert in no time. By using store-bought angel food cake, you get that cakey cobbler topping that pairs perfectly with spiced whipped cream, naturally sweet peaches and fresh summer mint.
Trust me, after you see this recipe, you’ll want to make it all year long.
No-bake peach cobbler trifle recipe
We all love peach cobbler, but it’s even better when in trifle form. Plus it’s way easier. Use frozen or canned peaches when fresh aren’t available.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 store-bought angel food cake, cut or torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups small diced peaches
- 1/3 cup diced mint
- Lay out 6 short cocktail glasses or Mason jars. Add cake to the bottoms of the glasses or jars.
- Add cinnamon to the whipped topping, and stir to combine.
- Cover the cake with a layer of whipped topping, peaches and a sprinkling of mint.
- Continue until all layers have been made.