Build a simple parfait bar so guests can create their own desserts (VIDEO)
Parfaits are a definite crowd-pleaser, but your guests will be blown away with this setup. This easy parfait bar lets your guests create their own dessert, making sure everyone gets exactly what they're craving.
Build your own Fiber One parfaits
- 4 Fiber One Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- 4 Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 32 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 32 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 2 pints sliced strawberries
- 2 mangoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Cut the cheesecake bars and brownies into small pieces, and place in separate bowls.
- In individual bowls, place all the fruit, nuts and yogurt.
- Arrange all your ingredients in a buffet.
- Let your guests create their own parfaits.