Cheesecake isn't an easy dessert to make, but these cheesecake pops take simple to a whole new level.
Fiber One cheesecake pops recipe
- 1 (5 count) box Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 11 ounces white chocolate
- 8 ounces graham cracker dust
- Crumble the cheesecake bars into a bowl.
- Scoop out a small bit of the mixture, roll it into a ball, and place the ball on a lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
- Insert a pop stick into each ball, and then place the baking sheet in the freezer.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip each pop into the white chocolate, removing the excess.
- Dip the end of the pop into the graham cracker dust.
- Place in the refrigerator to let the white chocolate harden.
This post was brought to you by Fiber One.