Serve these chocolate fudge brownie turtles at your next party (VIDEO)
Get ahead of the game the next time you're expecting a crowd, and create this quick, make-ahead, bite-size dessert.
It covers all the bases — sweet, salty, soft and crunchy — so there's something each of your guests will love.
Fiber One chocolate fudge brownie turtles recipe
- 3 Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 8 ounces pecan halves (salted and roasted)
- 11 ounces caramel squares
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pecans in small clusters of 4 on the baking sheet.
- Cut each brownie into 4 bite-size pieces.
- Melt the caramels with the half-and-half in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Cover each nut cluster in a small amount of the caramel sauce.
- Place a brownie piece on top of each pecan cluster.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel over the clusters.
- Refrigerate until the caramel has hardened.
This post was brought to you by Fiber One.