The easiest German chocolate brownies you'll ever make (VIDEO)
Get all the mouthwatering goodness of German chocolate cake without all the work by using Fiber One brownies as the base. This no-bake recipe takes just minutes but is as decadent as the cake Granny used to make.
Fiber One German chocolate brownie bites recipe
- 4 Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- Place the Fiber One brownies on a lined tray.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut, pecans and maple syrup.
- Top each brownie with the mixture.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
This post was brought to you by Fiber One.