Peachy lemonade martinis might win over even the biggest cocktail purists
I love the idea of martinis. They're classic, sophisticated and an easy go-to order when you're feeling on your game. The thing is, I think I love the olives more than the alcohol itself.
Let's be real: Martinis are no joke (even when you make them extra dirty like I always ask for). I can nurse one of them for over an hour and still have trouble finishing it — it's just so strong!
A summer version, however, with sweet peaches and tangy lemonade is a whole different story. These go down like candy (try a sugar rim for even more of a treat) and will be your new favorite summer drink.
Peachy lemonade martini recipe
A fruity summer version of a classic martini. Perfect for sipping in the hot summer weather.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 1 peach, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces vodka
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- Sliced peaches, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, place the peach, and blend until smooth.
- Strain the peach juice through a fine mesh strainer, and then add it to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the lemonade and vodka to the shaker, and shake until chilled.
- Strain the drink into 2 martini glasses, and garnish with the lemon peel and peach slices.