Combine cake batter and cheesecake for the dreamiest no-bake dessert ever
Nobody wants to heat up their kitchen during the hot summer months to bake a dessert. With a few simple ingredients, you can easily and effortlessly whip up these creamy no-bake cheesecakes that are perfect when that sweet tooth strikes.
I used crushed vanilla sandwich cookies as the crust, but I think just about any flavor of cookie could work in this recipe. The filling is super simple and consists of softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt and your favorite boxed cake mix. So easy, right? You can even make the filling up to two days ahead of time if you want to make these for a party or gathering and are tight on time.
Mini no-bake cake batter cheesecakes recipe
These sweet treats require no bake time. Cream cheese and Greek yogurt are combined with cake mix and then spooned into glasses for hassle-free cheesecake in minutes.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Inactive time: 30 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup crushed vanilla sandwich cookies
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup boxed cake mix (I used strawberry cake mix)
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 2-4 tablespoons agave (depending on desired sweetness)
- Colored sprinkles and extra cookie crumbs, for garnish
- Divide the crushed cookies among 4 small glasses, and press the cookies into the bottoms of the glasses.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, cake mix, butter extract and agave. Mix well.
- Spoon the filling into each glass, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill the cheesecakes for 30 minutes to help set before serving.
- Remove from the refrigerator, garnish with sprinkles, and serve chilled.