Peanut butter s'mores skillet cookie is easy to make and even easier to eat
S'mores are a true signifier of hot weather and so totally ooey-gooey, they're perfect for camping and campfires.
But what about when there isn't a campfire? This awesome skillet cookie delivers all the flavors of s'mores you love, but with a peanut butter twist. It's truly the best of both worlds.
This cookie starts off easily with a package of peanut butter cookie mix, but I jazzed it up with marshmallows, peanut butter candy, peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. This recipe makes one big cookie that's so delicious you won't want to share.
Peanut butter s'mores skillet cookie recipe
S'mores are great, but they're even better when you throw them on top of a peanut butter cookie and can eat them straight from the skillet.
Yields 1 large cookie
Prep time: 5 minutes | Bake time: 25 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 (17.5 ounce) bag peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cookie mix, and make according to the box directions.
- Mix in most of the marshmallows (save a few for the top), the Reese's Pieces, Peanut Butter Cups and chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie batter into an 8-inch skillet (or an 8 x 8-inch glass dish), and bake for about 25 minutes, until the cookie is browned around the edges and firm in the middle. Right before taking it out, add the remaining marshmallows on top, and let them melt for 2 minutes in the oven.
- Remove, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and devour.