Taco Tuesday: 10 Times tacos refused to be pigeonholed
Forget everything you ever thought you knew about tacos.
Sure, those boxed kits at the grocery store are convenient, but once you see these tacos living up to their full potential, you'll never go back to the seasoning packet again.
1. Spaghetti and meatballs tacos
Sunday gravy, meet taco Tuesday.
2. Funnel cake tacos
Image: Oh, Bite It!
Proof that tacos are fun enough for fair food.
3. Bacon weave, Arby's roast beef and curly fry tacos
Tacos: making your fast food better since forever.
4. Bangers and mash tacos
Mashed potatoes, sausage and tacos come together for a total comfort food experience.
5. Korean fried chicken tacos with sweet slaw, crunchy noodles + queso fresco
Image: Half Baked Harvest
Forget cheeseburgers — fusion food like these Korean fried chicken tacos are what American cuisine is all about.
6. Greek salad tacos with cucumber-dill dressing
Image: The Creativity Exchange
Who knew tacos could be just as refreshing as a big bowl of salad?
7. Roobios-smoked pork tacos with plum-grapefruit salsa
Image: Adventures in Cooking
Tacos aren't just for casual meals. This fancy-pants recipe will bowl over even your most foodie friends.
8. Vietnamese banh mi street tacos
Image: A Spicy Perspective
These light, herbal tacos are a perfect fresh summer meal.
9. Roasted butternut squash and turkey tacos
Image: Family Fresh Cooking
Whether you need a use for leftovers in the fall or are craving Thanksgiving in July, these tacos totally fit the bill.
10. Pumpkin pie tacos
Image: Lauren's Latest
Because literally everything, even pumpkin pie, tastes better as a taco.