Chicken fajitas just got easier — all you need is a sheet pan
I have always loved chicken fajitas. When I was a kid, I would order them from the menu just so I could have them come to my table smoking and deliciously hot. I'd never make them at home because I always thought they would take too much time. Boy, was I wrong.
These sheet pan chicken fajitas are so easy you're going to go crazy over them. So easy and packed full of delicious flavor. Total yum.
Sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe
All you need is some shredded chicken, peppers and onions, and you have yourself some sheet pan fajitas. So easy and so delicious.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 package taco flavoring
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- For serving: flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat liner.
- To a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, chicken stock and taco flavoring. Mix to combine.
- Add the chicken stock-soaked chicken to the prepared baking sheet with sliced peppers and sliced onions.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the peppers and onions are soft and the chicken is lightly browned.
- Make sure to stir the mixture on the sheet pan so everything is combined and evenly spiced.
- Serve on top of flour tortillas and with guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.