The kids are out of school and everyone is on a different schedule, so I thought these easy muffins would fill them up as they went on with their day. Since they are involved in lots of social activities, sports and work schedules, grabbing a couple muffins and some juice or milk is a perfect breakfast or snack.
I added some of their favorite ingredients in them. Of course, ripe bananas. I always seem to have a bunch of those! Coconut, macadamia nuts (use any kind of nut you like, or skip it if there are allergies) and everything tastes better with chocolate! Semisweet chocolate chips. These are such a moist delicious muffin, made in my Pampered Chef Pan, which I love because it’s nonstick and no need to use a baking spray!
Best banana muffins recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups mashed bananas (3 large )
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray muffin pan or use muffin papers in a tin.
- Mix sugar, bananas, oil and eggs with a wooden spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into muffin pan.
- Bake until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then flip muffins out of pan.
- Makes 18 muffins.