Dijon-apricot glazed salmon in 15 minutes flat
Wild Alaskan king salmon is my guilty pleasure. I realize most people reserve that kind of statement for something chocolaty or decadent in the dessert category, but I'm being completely honest when I say I could easily spend $100 a week on fish if someone let me.
Nothing beats the buttery flakiness of a good piece of salmon, and the best part is that it's incredibly good for you! I'm always looking for new and easy ways to serve it up, and this apricot and Dijon glaze couldn't be easier or more delicious. In just 15 minutes, this sticky, finger licking-good dinner is on the table.
Dijon-apricot glazed salmon recipe
A 15-minute meal that makes this superfood sticky, sweet and savory all in one bite.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to high broil.
- Cover a baking sheet in tinfoil, grease with baking spray, and place the salmon on top, skin side down.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apricot jam and Dijon mustard.
- Spoon 1/2 the mixture all over the salmon, coating the entire thing.
- Broil for 7 minutes, remove from the oven, spoon more of the mixture onto the salmon, and return it to the oven for another 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of your filet.
- Serve the salmon with any extra sauce.
For tons of great recipes, like our I <3 Comfort Food<></3>> page on Facebook.