Everyone will love this refreshing, fizzy and frosty drink, perfect for the hot days and nights. Chilly and slightly frozen, this might become your favorite summer sipper.
Bring on the summer sun. When you have an easy-to-make drink like this, you’ll want to turn up the heat outside so you can enjoy a refreshing, chilled treat.
This drink is frosty and pretty — perfect for entertaining. One nice thing: It takes only a few simple ingredients to pull it together, so you don’t have to reserve it for a special occasion. Make it anytime.
Kids love it. Adults love it. It’s a win-win. It’s not too sweet, but you can add a bit of sugar to the mix to suit your tastes. I like the touch of mint that goes so well with the strawberries.
Sparkling strawberry-mint slush cooler recipe
What a way to stay cool this summer! This fruity and frosty drink is so delicious, and sugar is optional. You won’t likely need it thanks to the frozen strawberries and hint of mint to keep things tasty.
Total time: 7 minutes
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries
- 32 ounces club soda
- 2-3 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Superfine sugar for sweetening (optional)
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- To a blender, add the frozen strawberries, ice cubes, mint leaves and all but 4 ounces of the club soda.
- Blend until the ingredients are incorporated and thick.
- Evenly divide the mixture among the glasses. Divide the remaining club soda among the glasses, and pour over the top.
- If you’d like, add the superfine sugar to each glass to sweeten the drinks, to taste.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint leaves, and serve immediately.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.