Go green and get refreshed at the same time with this unique wine cooler, which is a perfect way to relax on a hot summer day or night.
Here’s an idea: You can sit back and relax while drinking this wine cooler. Doesn’t that sound great right now? If you really want to get into the relaxing part, then cut a couple of extra cucumber slices, get comfy and put your feet up, and then lay the cucumber slices over your eyes while sipping on your wine cooler.
And the bonus is that you can enjoy a wine cooler and get some veggies in for the day at the same time.
Minty cucumber and lime wine cooler recipe
A refreshing wine cooler made with fresh cucumber, mint and lime is perfect for a hot summer day.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle sauvignon blanc wine (or other dry white wine), chilled
- 14 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 a cucumber, peeled, seeds removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-1/2 tablespoons sugar (or sweeten to taste)
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 12 slices cucumber, for garnish
- 6 slices lime, for garnish
- 6 small sprigs mint, for garnish
- Ice, for serving glasses
- To a blender, add the wine, mint, cucumber, lime juice and sugar. Blend on the smoothie setting.
- Add the lemon-lime soda to the blender, and stir it with a spoon (use a spoon to mix so the soda stays carbonated).
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with slices of cucumber and lime on the inside and outside of the serving glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.