5 Chocolate recipes to start your summer off sweet
No meal is complete without a sweet dessert, and these five chocolate recipes are the perfect ending for any summer meal.
1. Dark chocolate mousse
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bar of Green & Black's Organic 85% Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Place chocolate and 1 tablespoon heavy cream in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or just until melted. Some chocolate may not be completely melted but will melt smoothly upon stirring.
- Place heavy cream and sugar in mixing bowl and beat till firm peaks form.
- Fold in melted chocolate mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into 4 glasses and top with berries and additional whipped cream for garnish.
This post was brought to you by Mondelez Green and Black.