Dip your spoon into these individual glasses of blueberry and lemon cheesecake heaven.
With the warmer season now, we need desserts with more refreshing flavors. We can skip the heavier chocolate versions and go for more fruity combinations in our cheesecake. Hello, swimsuit season!
A subtle hint of lemon is all we need to make a fresh and delightful glass of cheesecake. Making it half cream cheese and half mascarpone gives it a more interesting edge than a regular cheesecake. You will love it, for sure. The problem is, yes, you did skip the chocolate, but it’s hard to have just one serving of these mini cheesecakes.
This is one of those dessert recipes to keep in mind when you have guests coming. The ingredients are very easy to find, the cakes are easy to prepare, and they will never disappoint anyone.
Mini blueberry lemon mascarpone cheesecake recipe
For a sunny combination of flavors in individual cheesecake servings, blueberries and lemons will captivate you in this delicious dessert, spoon by spoon.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 5 ounces mild-flavored biscuits, like Digestives or graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 organic lemons, zested, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a food processor, grind the biscuits until they become fine crumbs. To a medium bowl, transfer the biscuit crumbs, and add the butter and zest of 1 lemon. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture equally among the glasses, and press with the back of a spoon to make the base compact. Refrigerate while making the rest of the cheesecake.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mascarpone, icing sugar, the remaining lemon zest and the lemon juice.
- Divide the mixture among the glasses, and level with the back of a spoon.
- Top with the blueberries and mint leaves, if using.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.