5 Ranch recipes to get more of your favorite dressing in your life (VIDEO)
Ranch lovers know that it's so much more than a salad dressing.
Ranch dressing and seasoning can be used to add a ton of flavor to everyday recipes. Use it to spice up snack time, dinnertime and even your entertaining menu. Pick your favorite recipe and dig in!
1. Smoked sausage macaroni and cheese
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 1 package (10 ounces) large pasta shells
- 1 package (12 ounces) mini smoked sausages, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan or heavy pot, over a medium-low heat, add the cheese, dressing and milk, and stir until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Add the pasta and sausage and stir until well coated. Serve immediately.
This post was brought to you by Hidden Valley Ranch.