Avengers cake pops are the perfect treat for movie night (VIDEO)
Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out May 1, and I can't think of a better way to mark the occasion than with cake. I mean, what isn't made better by a little cake, especially when it's Avengers characters turned into cake pops?
How to make Avengers cake pops
- Thor's hammer: a rectangular cake pop painted silver
- Captain America's shield: red, white and blue cake pop topped with a star
- Hulk: a square cake pop, green and cracked
- Iron Man: a red cake pop decorated with a core reactor
- Black Widow: a black cake pop with red black widow's mark
- For Thor's hammer: Spray-paint the cake pop silver. Paint a wooden handle with brown chocolate for the handle.
- For Captain America's shield: Take a white chocolate-dipped cake pop, and paint red chocolate melt on the top and bottom, leaving the center stripe white. Paint blue chocolate melt in the center of the red. Add 1 large star sprinkle or fondant cutout.
- For Hulk: Take a square cake pop dipped in green chocolate melt, and paint on cracks with black food coloring marker.
- For Iron Man: Take a red cake pop, paint a yellow circle, and place the core reactor (fondant circle) on top.
- For Black Widow: Take a black cake pop, and paint the red chocolate black widow symbol on it.