Friday night always means pizza night in my house. Now, I know that usually when you hear “pizza night,” you think cheese, pepperoni and sauce, but not anymore. Now when you hear “pizza,” you can think dessert.
I know what you’re thinking — dessert pizza? Trust me, it’s amazing. And it’s great for parties (cough cough, Memorial Day) and can be customized to use just about any fruit you have lying around the house. I used blueberries, strawberries and mint because it was what I had. However, mango, pineapple or raspberries would all be delicious toppings too.
Mini brownie fruit pizza bites recipe
Fruit pizza is delicious, but it’s even better when it’s mini fruit pizza made with brownies.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Bake time: 30 minutes | Inactive time: 20 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 box brownie mix (for a 9 x 13-inch pan), plus ingredients listed on the box
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup quartered fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced mint
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to the box directions.
- Let the brownies cool and, using a 2- to 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut out the brownies.
- While your brownies are cooling, mix together the butter, cream cheese and vanilla bean paste.
- Once smooth, slowly mix in the powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie rounds, and then top with blueberries, strawberries and mint.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.