No-bake pineapple-coconut cheesecake is the easy dessert of your dreams
Cheesecake has always been a love-hate relationship in my kitchen. It involves so much precise baking that I never have the time to do it correctly. I'm not a fan of busting out the water bath, and I hate to devote all that time to a cake that just might crack right down the middle. No. Thank. You.
That's why this cake is about a million times better. It's no-bake, and it gives you the flavors of pineapple and coconut. What's not to love?
Pineapple-coconut no-bake cheesecake recipe
Don't heat up the oven when you can do cheesecake no-bake style. Plus you're going to love this pineapple-coconut flavor.
Yields 1 (9 inch) pie or 6-8 mini containers
Prep time: 5 minutes | Process time: 5 minutes | Inactive time: 3 hours | Total time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained (and pressed to make sure it's totally dry)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/3 cup sugar. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or into your mini cheesecake containers.
- To the bowl of your electric mixer, add the cream cheese and lemon juice. Beat together until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour in the heavy cream, and beat on low until it's combined. Turn up the speed to medium, and beat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour in the remaining 1/3 cup of sugar, and continue beating until whipped and creamy.
- Fold in the toasted coconut, pineapple and mint.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into your prepared pie plate (or mini cheesecake containers).
- Let the pie sit in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and top with more toasted coconut, if desired.