15. Crunchy Asian ramen noodle salad recipe
We’re in love with this crunchy Asian ramen noodle salad, apparently called “the perfect potluck salad.”
16. Creamy harissa-spiced chicken pasta recipe
This is not your usual pasta salad. The peppers give this harissa chicken pasta a much-needed spicy kick — and will quickly become your new favorite.
17. Ham & cheese pinwheels recipe
These ham and cheese pinwheels are perfect for little fingers, but the adults will want to devour these too.
18. Lasagna cupcakes recipe
Bring your favorite dinner dish to a picnic with these bite-size lasagna cupcakes.
19. Spaghetti squash spring rolls recipe
These spaghetti squash spring rolls are a great refreshing snack or appetizer for summer picnics.
20. Homemade ice pops recipe
Any spring or summer picnic is deserving of some chilly treats — and these healthy, homemade ice pops are the perfect way to cool down.
21. Cauliflower shawarma tacos recipe
For the more health-conscious of your social circle, serve them these cauliflower shawarma tacos. You can’t go wrong.
22. Pineapple-mango tropical chicken skewers recipe
These pineapple-mango chicken skewers have the perfect flavors for a picnic or cookout this summer.
23. Vegetarian lentil sausage rolls recipe
A dairy-free dip? And with truffle oil? You bet! A Beautiful Mess has the delicious recipe.
23. Sweet potato-millet falafel recipe
These sweet potato and millet falafel are the perfect recipe for the family to share. Just combine with the dip of your choice.
24. Tortellini Caesar salad recipe
Try a tortellini Caesar salad to keep you refreshed on a warm day.
25. Avocado-corn salsa recipe
For anyone who wants to try a new kind of salsa, this avocado-corn salsa is the perfect dip — it’s healthy too!
26. Watermelon-lime dessert bars recipe
Sure, you can slice up a watermelon, but these watermelon-lime dessert bars are even better.
27. Greek olive pesto-fried zucchini pitas recipe
These Greek olive pesto-fried zucchini pitas can get messy, but they’re definitely worth it.
Additional reporting by Alexi Velasquez.