This copycat CPK California Cobb pizza rivals the restaurant's
Re-create this delicious Cobb salad-inspired pizza from CPK right at home with a few simple ingredients.
Eating out is easy, but did you know making pizza at home is just as simple? My family and I tend to grab food to go way more than we probably should. We love pizza, and I could eat it every single day if I were able. One of my favorite pizzas is the California Cobb pizza from California Pizza Kitchen, or CPK.
This pizza is so delicious and is topped with chicken, crispy bacon, creamy avocado slices, tomato and fresh greens. Basically everything you love about a Cobb salad, but on a pizza. While I used a premade pizza crust to save extra time in the kitchen, you can most certainly make homemade dough if you have the time. And while CPK tosses its greens in a mayonnaise-based dressing, you could easily swap in ranch if you don't want to use the mayo.
Copycat CPK California Cobb pizza recipe
A California Cobb pizza crust topped with diced chicken, crispy bacon, mozzarella, lots of fresh greens, tomatoes and avocado.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 (12-inch) premade pizza crust
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced (you can use rotisserie or leftover grilled chicken)
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large avocado, cut into thin slices
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pizza crust on the baking sheet, and top with the diced chicken and chopped bacon.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese on top, and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese starts to turn golden.
- Meanwhile, to a bowl, add the romaine and mayonnaise. Using tongs, mix well, making sure all the lettuce is evenly coated.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and top with the lettuce mixture.
- Garnish with sliced tomato wedges and avocado slices.
- Best served immediately.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.