Not only is cooking salmon a quick and easy way to get dinner on the table, but it’s also one of the healthiest fish to consume when you buy wild.
A high-quality, protein-packed meal is what dining on salmon will bring. Omega-3 fatty acids, essential amino acids and a great variety of good-for-you vitamins make salmon a healthy choice for dinner. We’ve put together our favorite salmon recipes, which all take less than 20 minutes to make and serve — great for weeknight meals for the family.
1. Asian salmon in foil recipe
Image: Damn Delicious
Asian salmon in foil is a genius idea — makes cleanup a breeze and nothing sticks. We’re loving the Asian flavors in this recipe and the sauce that it makes.
2. Honey soy-glazed salmon and pineapple pops recipe
We’re thinking these honey soy-glazed salmon and pineapple pops would be amazing for a spring cocktail party — bright and delicious.
3. Salmon with brown butter, almonds and capers recipe
Image: Recipe Girl
Oh, how we love brown butter. This recipe for salmon with brown butter, almonds and capers is all of our tasty dreams come true.
4. Salmon and vegetables en papillote recipe
This salmon and vegetables en papillote gives you a complete dinner in minutes — all wrapped up in one convenient little package.
5. Molasses stout-glazed salmon recipe
Image: The Beeroness
You can basically make this recipe for molasses stout-glazed salmon with your favorite beer — but the sweeter you go, the richer your glaze will be.
6. Griddle-cooked salmon with soy-ginger sauce recipe
Soy and ginger are a classic and delicious pairing. This griddle-cooked salmon with soy-ginger sauce showcases them perfectly.
7. Salmon with corn salsa recipe
Image: Laylita’s Recipes
We can’t wait for summer corn to harvest so we can make this delicious salmon with corn salsa recipe.
8. Brown butter and bourbon salmon recipe
Cooking salmon on planks — like in this brown butter and bourbon salmon — is the perfect way to infuse a woodsy and scrumptious flavor.
9. Grilled garlic Dijon herb salmon recipe
It’s grilling season! Get ready by making this grilled garlic dijon herb salmon — whether indoors or on the grill outdoors.
10. Matzo-crusted salmon recipe
Need new ways to use up that box of matzo crackers? How about making this recipe for matzo-crusted salmon?
11. Grilled salmon filet with dill-cucumber sauce recipe
Image: Foodie Crush
Grill your salmon and make this grilled salmon filet with dill-cucumber sauce. The cucumber sauce is a refreshing sauce to dollop on the salmon.
12. Planked salmon with coconut rice recipe
Definitely pick up a couple of planks before the summer starts — you’ll want to make this quick recipe for planked salmon with coconut rice every week.
13. Chile-lime salmon fajita salad recipe
Image: Half Baked Harvest
Feel inspired by Mexico and make this gorgeous and colorful chile-lime salmon fajita salad.
14. Herbed salmon recipe
Grab your favorite herbs and whip up this herbed salmon tonight.
15. Grilled salmon with fresh tomato and avocado salsa recipe
Image: My Colombian Recipes
Once the gorgeous tomatoes of the summer season are ready, this grilled salmon with fresh tomato and avocado salsa is a must-have for dinner.
16. Salmon and asparagus fried rice recipe
Got some leftover salmon? Make this salmon and asparagus fried rice for a quick meal.
17. Salmon ceviche recipe
Image: Table for Two
Get some fresh salmon and make salmon ceviche as a party appetizer.
18. Baked salmon with brown butter sauce recipe
Another brown butter favorite — try this baked salmon with a brown butter sauce.
19. Grilled salmon kebabs recipe
Turn on the grill and make these quick and easy grilled salmon kebabs.
20. Salmon avocado ceviche recipe
Image: Country Cleaver
The wildest, freshest salmon is best for this salmon avocado ceviche recipe.
21. Bourbon-glazed salmon recipe
Whip up some delicious bourbon glaze and this bourbon-glazed salmon is minutes away from your dinner table.