17 Deviled egg FAILS to start your spring off laughing
Spring, more than any other season, means deviled eggs. What else are you going to do with all those leftover Easter eggs? But as popular as they are, deviled eggs are apparently not so easy to make. Problems with peeling, problems with filling and the failed execution of Pinterest ideas can all lead to hilarious results, as demonstrated here.
1. Proof that peeling the eggs is the hardest part
Hey, they still taste good.
2. More problems with peeling, also transportation issues
Note to self: Keep deviled egg container flat. Those little suckers are slippery.
3. Green eggs belong in Dr. Seuss books
These might not actually be a FAIL; I just really don't want to eat green eggs.
4. Unfortunate colors for food
Neon green might be worse than dark green, especially when paired with baby blue egg whites. Full disclosure: not a Seahawks fan.
5. A little overboard on the filling
A cautionary tale of using a cheap baggie to pipe in your filling.
6. Apparently a lot of people use cheap baggies
Go with the brand names, people.
7. Very sad chicks
Pretty sure those...
...were supposed to look like these. #NailedIt
8. No guesses on this one
Santa? Maybe if you squint really hard.
9. Deviled egg filling doesn't usually look like that
What even causes that?
10. Did the Tasmanian Devil make these?
Stay calm... they're just deviled eggs.
11. Open wide... really wide
These are only a FAIL if you don't like egg on your face.
12. Kids and deviled eggs don't mix
Probably why kids aren't waiters. Among other reasons.
13. Deviled eggs delivered to your office
For when you want to scare the pants off your co-workers.
14. Liquid deviled eggs
Something went terribly wrong here.
15. Never try to dislodge the paprika over the eggs
Leave that one for when you've had even more wine.
16. Birthday deviled egg
Image: Jennifer Huddleston/Flickr
Someone send this kid a cake.
17. The flowers are a nice touch
Image: John Romkey/Flickr
Not sure I can say the same for the stems.