Strawberry, Brie and spinach quesadillas are a sweet dinner tonight
When I was a kid, you couldn't have paid me enough money in the world to eat Brie cheese. I was afraid of a cheese I had never had simply because it was new to me. How sad — I could have been enjoying Brie for years if I hadn't been scared. Luckily I now know it's awesome, and I can enjoy it in just about any form.
This time I took my love of Brie and combined it with my love of strawberries, spinach and all things ooey and gooey. This quesadilla is so super-packed that you're going to love every single last bite. Trust me — this is your new favorite quesadilla.
Strawberry, Brie and spinach quesadilla recipe
Sweet strawberries, melty Brie and spinach combine to create the most unique quesadilla ever.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 small flour tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1-2 large strawberries, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- Lay out the tortillas, and spray 1 side of each tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Flip over both tortillas, and spread 1 tablespoon of Brie cheese on each.
- On 1 tortilla, cover the cheese with strawberry slices and baby spinach. Top with the cheese side of the other tortilla.
- Set a small skillet over medium heat, and add the quesadilla. Cook until the underside of the tortilla is golden brown, flip, and continue cooking until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is melty.
- Let the quesadilla rest for 1 minute, and slice with a sharp knife.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.