13. Green goddess pasta with asparagus & peas recipe
Loaded with grassy asparagus and sweet peas, this springtime dish will shake off your winter blues.
14. Spicy skillet spinach-artichoke dip
There’s nothing more classic — and filling — than a spinach-artichoke dip. And this one’s got a spicy kick that’ll have you coming for thirds.
15. Fresh pea & ricotta tartines with spring vegetables recipe
These tartines really highlight the beautiful freshness of spring vegetables accented by mild, creamy ricotta.
16. Strawberry-rhubarb bourbon cobbler with ginger-oat scones recipe
Strawberry and rhubarb is the most spring-y of dessert flavor combinations, and this sweet-tart cobbler makes the most of both.
17. Spring asparagus salad with couscous recipe
Thanks to all the veggies, this dish feels light, but couscous makes it hearty enough to keep you feeling full.
18. Pan-fried morel mushrooms recipe
Morels are a springtime delicacy that should be savored. With this simple preparation, they’re really allowed to shine.
19. Gluten-free fiddlehead ferns, nettle & ricotta gnudi recipe
Fiddleheads are a rare treat, but you can sometimes find them at the farmers market, local roadside stands or even in your own backyard. Enjoy them here with another spring delicacy — nettles — and a delicious gluten-free gnudi.
20. One-pot spring pasta salad with dill & lemony vinaigrette
Any one-pot recipe is a winner in our book, and this spring pasta with asparagus, dill and many other fresh ingredients is no exception.
21. Morel mushroom & asparagus tart recipe
Earthy morel mushrooms and grassy asparagus make this tart a seasonal standout.
22. Fiddlehead & tomato salad with pecorino recipe
Fiddleheads (which taste like a mix of green beans, artichokes and asparagus) make a lovely pair with acidic tomatoes and nutty pecorino in this salad.
23. Asparagus tacos
Asparagus and queso fresco — among other tasty ingredients — wrapped up in a warm tortilla? Count us all the way in.