These days, it seems like every recipe has Sriracha sauce in its ingredient list. But in a world where you can get Sriracha lip balm and Sriracha bacon jerky, it’s really no surprise that nine out of 10 recipes would have everyone’s favorite hot sauce in it.
If you can handle the heat, here are 29 hot and spicy ways to infuse all your meals with more Sriracha sauce.
Appetizers and snacks
1. Sriracha-chipotle guacamole recipe
Turn up the heat on boring guacamole with Sriracha sauce and chipotle peppers.
2. Sriracha kale chips recipe
Sriracha sauce is quite possibly the only way you could get me to eat kale chips.
3. Baked spicy Sriracha chicken wings recipe
Sriracha wings, because Buffalo sauce is so last year.
4. Baked Sriracha butternut squash fries recipe
Sriracha on the fries, Sriracha in the dipping sauce. That works.
5. Spicy popcorn chicken recipe
Sriracha popcorn chicken is what all chicken should aspire to be.
6. Spicy garlic baked meatballs recipe
Get your toothpicks ready… they’re about to get a workout with these spicy meatballs.
7. Brussels sprouts chips with creamy Sriracha dipping sauce
If mushy Brussels sprouts aren’t your thing, then these crunchy chips might be.
8. Cheesesteak eggrolls with Sriracha ketchup recipe
Though cheesesteak eggrolls sound ridiculously good on their own, a little dip into some Sriracha ketchup certainly wouldn’t hurt my feelings.
9. Sriracha baked cauliflower recipe
You could toss shoe leather in butter and Sriracha and I’d probably eat it. But cauliflower works too.
10. Cheesy quinoa cakes recipe
If you’re not sure about quinoa, ease yourself in with lots of cheese and Sriracha.
11. Sriracha vegan Buffalo wings recipe
I might be on board with vegan wings when they’re drenched in this much Sriracha sauce.
12. Totally loaded grilled cheese fry packets recipe
Buttery Sriracha sauce, tons of cheese, plenty of bacon. Otherwise known as the best fries ever.
Sandwiches and burgers
13. Poutine-topped sliders with Sriracha sauce recipe
Combining the classic burger and fries combo in one bite, but better because poutine.
14. Sriracha chicken salad croissant sandwiches recipe
How to amp up chicken salad: Add Sriracha sauce, and serve on buttery croissants.
15. Bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter Sriracha ketchup recipe
This burger makes my heart skip a beat. That’s normal, right?
16. Pork tenderloin sandwiches with red cabbage coleslaw and Sriracha recipe
If this sandwich piled high with tender pork, creamy slaw and Sriracha sauce doesn’t make your mouth water, I don’t know what will.
17. Curried shrimp tacos recipe
Get the milk ready. These shrimp tacos pack some punch with curry powder, cayenne pepper and Sriracha sauce.
18. Spicy portobello mushroom tacos with avocado sauce recipe
With all that Sriracha and creamy avocado sauce, even meat lovers will get down with these tacos.
19. Thai chicken tacos with peanut butter sauce recipe
Sriracha-spiked peanut butter sauce for the win.
20. Spicy soba noodles with kale and shiitake mushrooms recipe
Just 20 minutes, and you’re digging into this spicy bowl of noodles. That’s faster than takeout.
21. Crispy yogurt-Sriracha chicken recipe
Go big or go home, right? There is a whopping 1/2 cup of Sriracha sauce in this chicken recipe.
22. Copycat Bonefish Grill bang bang shrimp recipe
Proof that a few drops of Sriracha sauce go a long way for great flavor.
23. Baked pasta with Sriracha cream sauce recipe
Creamy spicy pasta is comfort food at its finest, if you ask me.
24. Thai spiced meatloaf recipe
Forget everything you ever thought about meatloaf. This is not your mama’s meatloaf.
25. Pan-seared shrimp with sesame garlic ginger sauce recipe
This shrimp recipe says the Sriracha sauce is optional, but it should say required.
26. Spicy skillet chicken spaghetti recipe
The best part of this spaghetti is that it’s all cooked in one skillet. You thought I was going to say Sriracha sauce was the best part, didn’t you? Close second.
27. Mango-Sriracha fried rice recipe
Super-spicy, slightly sweet and all good.
28. Sriracha udon noodle bowls recipe
More spicy noodle bowls, because you can never have too many.
29. Sriracha spicy bloody mary
When vodka alone doesn’t wake you up, add Sriracha sauce.