5 Ways honey will make your dishes shine (VIDEO)
Honey, as an ingredient, is rarely used. And it's sad. One of my favorite ways to add a little touch of flavor to any recipe is by using honey. It's easy, versatile and often retains the perfect amount of what you'd like.
1. Honey cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Place on foil-lined rimmed cookie sheet.
- Drizzle a mixture of the honey, oil, cinnamon and salt on sweet potatoes.
- Roast 25-30 minutes.