5 Cooking-with-ginger tips that will improve your kitchen skills (VIDEO)
Ginger is one of those ingredients that came into my life quite recently, but to be honest, it was easy to get obsessed. While peeling ginger seemed intimidating at first, much less cooking with it extensively, using this really-good-for-you herb has never been easier. Trust me!
1. Ginger basics: Cutting and peeling
Total time: 5 minutes
- To peel, skip the peeler, and use a spoon instead.
- To mince, use a micro grater.
- To slice, use a mandoline.
- To julienne, use a knife.