If there’s one thing I know about humans, it’s that we love pizza.
And just because someone decides to do away with dairy and meat in their diet doesn’t mean they should have to miss out on one of the tastiest creations known to man!
Luckily there are tons of amazing recipes available to vegan pizza lovers the world over that will satisfy their cravings for what some call the perfect food. Eat up!
1. Homemade vegan mozzarella cheese pizza recipe
Homemade vegan mozzarella, made with coconut milk, agar and tapioca, sets this pizza above the rest.
2. Vegan veggie pizza recipe
Image: Minimalist Baker
A healthy sprinkling of nutritional yeast gives this pepper and onion pizza a nice, cheesy flavor everyone will love.
3. White vegan pizza with sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary recipe
Image: Veggie Angie
Creamy vegan Alfredo sauce and tart sun-dried tomatoes play off each other beautifully in this decadent white pizza.
4. Vegan pizza Margherita recipe
Image: My Wife Makes
Craving the clean flavors of Margherita pizza? Then this pie, with fresh, homemade vegan mozzarella, tomato sauce and basil, will really hit the spot.
5. Deep-dish vegan pepperoni pizza recipe
Image: Namely Marly
Just because you’re vegan doesn’t mean you need to stick to salad, as this delightfully indulgent vegan deep-dish pizza proves.
6. Pesto cashew ricotta pizza recipe
Image: Healthy Happy Life
Cashew ricotta adds richness to this vegan pizza, which is also topped with homemade pesto, mushrooms and tomatoes.
7. Victoria vegan Alfredo and asparagus pizza recipe
Image: Vegan Miam
Tender-crisp asparagus is nestled into a thick layer of vegan Alfredo sauce on this yummy pizza.
8. Ooey, gooey vegan pizza recipe
Savory mushrooms and tons of gooey coconut milk Alfredo sauce take this creamy pizza totally over the top.
9. Vegan Israeli pizza recipe
Image: What Jew Wanna Eat
Topped with creamy avocado, roasted eggplant and hummus, this pizza will have your guests begging for more.
10. Vegan, gluten-free sweet potato-crust pizza recipe
Image: Blissful Basil
You don’t need wheat flour to make a great pizza. Sweet potato, oat flour and almond meal step in here to get the job done.
11. Roasted garlic-beet socca pizza recipe
Image: Sprint 2 the Table
Socca, a flatbread made of chickpea flour and water, makes a perfect pizza crust. Beets jazz the whole thing up, roasted garlic packs a punch of flavor, and veggies and kumquats go on top for a truly satisfying vegan pizza.
12. Vegan bánh mì pizza recipe
Image: My Darling Vegan
Marinated tofu, fresh herbs, pickled veggies and a creamy báhn mì sauce come together to create a unique and flavorful vegan pizza.
13. Sriracha barbecue tofu pizza with pepper jack on spelt crust recipe
Image: Vegan Richa
Crispy, spicy barbecue tofu tops this pizza, with a spelt crust that gives it a healthy bent.
14. Ultimate raw, vegan pizza recipe
Image: This Rawsome Vegan Life
They may be raw and vegan, but these pizzas rely on the same rich flavors from tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic and nuts as the pizza you’re used to.
15. Thai tofu pizza with spicy peanut sauce recipe
Image: Foxes Love Lemons
Spicy peanut sauce, pineapple and curried tofu put a fun twist on pizza night.
16. Moroccan roasted garlic pesto and cashew pizza recipe
Image: Half Baked Harvest
In the dinner doldrums? Add some spice back into your life with this loaded Moroccan pesto pizza.
17. No-bake summer pizza recipe
Image: The Pancake Princess
A simple quinoa crust, charred corn and caramelized onions come together in this recipe to make a fresh-tasting pizza that doesn’t require you to turn on the oven.
18. Vegan Turkish pizza recipe
Image: Coconut and Berries
This vegan spin on Turkish pizza is full of savory, spicy flavors and topped with a lemony tahini sauce for good measure.