Leprechaun lime floats are a perfect kid-friendly St. Patrick's Day drink
March is here, which means so is St. Patrick's Day. With all the fun celebrations going on and along with all the Irish food and green beers, why not make something the whole family can enjoy?
These lime sorbet leprechaun floats are perfect for adults but even better for the little ones to drink on this green day. Lime sorbet or sherbet is scooped into Mason jars (or use tall glasses), then topped off with citrus lemon-lime soda and fresh lime wedges for garnish. These frozen, frosty drinks are even more fun if you can find cute little St. Paddy's Day garnishes, such as shamrocks, clovers or little leprechauns.
Leprechaun lime floats recipe
This frosty drink uses lime sorbet and fizzy lemon-lime soda in this nonalcoholic, kid-friendly drink idea for your Irish or St. Patrick's Day celebrations.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 4 clean Mason jars or glasses
- 1 pint lime sorbet or sherbet
- Lemon-lime soda, such as Sprite or 7UP
- Fresh lime wedges
- 4 straws
- Fun St. Patrick's Day garnishes (optional)
- Divide the lime sorbet or sherbet into each glass.
- Pour the lemon-lime soda over the top, being careful to not overflow the glasses.
- Top with fresh lime wedges, and add a straw.
- Decorate with fun St. Patrick's Day garnishes, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
For tons of great recipes, like our I <3 Comfort Food<></3>> page on Facebook.