If there’s one way to make your guests happy at your next party, it’s by keeping them well-hydrated with a delicious punch cocktail! We’ve got a fool-proof recipe that not only goes down easily, but is easy on the wallet, too.
Nothing livens up the drinks menu at a party quite like a sweet fruit punch, and this one’s a doozy!
It’s up to you whether you want to add alcohol or not; either way, this fool-proof punch tastes great and will have your guests asking for the recipe for weeks afterwards.
The best thing about this tasty punch is that it’s so simple to make, it’s virtually impossible to mess up.
- Half a punnet of strawberries, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced and cut into wedges
- 1 large (825g) tin of diced fruit
- 1.25 litre bottle of lemonade
- 2 litres of tropical fruit juice
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 500ml of alcohol of choice, if desired: vodka and gin both work well with this recipe
- Thinly slice the strawberries and oranges, cutting the orange slices into smaller wedges.
- Empty the large tin of fruit salad into a punch bowl.
- Gently stir in the juice and lemonade and mix together.
- Add the sliced strawberries and oranges and, if you wish to make the punch alcoholic, add 500ml (two glasses) of vodka or gin.
- Stir together and serve ice cold in sugar-rimmed glasses. Delish!