Pasta with roast pumpkin chunks
- 500g spaghetti
- 400g pumpkin, cubed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes and place on a baking or roasting tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Boil pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions.
- Put a saucepan on the stove at a medium-high heat, and heat oil in the pan.
- Add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add pasta and pumpkin chunks to the pan, stirring to combine. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper.
More Easy Meals