This chilled and refreshing peach trifle is delicious and easy to prepare. If you would like to cut down on the calorie intake of your dessert, most of these ingredient can be found in reduced sugar packages.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- 1 serve (s) Instant Vanilla Custard, (34g sachet)
- 200 g Nestle Diet Yogurt Swiss Vanilla Diet Yogurt
- 120 g Cake Slice Cakes, Lemon Cake Slices, (or Almond Cake Slices)
- 2 medium fresh peach, (300g), thinly sliced
- 240 g Fruit in Jelly, Peaches and Mango, (2 x 120g tubs), chopped
- 2 tbs (s) flaked almonds, (15g), toasted
Prepare custard following packet instructions and set aside to cool. Combine cooled custard and yoghurt in a bowl and refrigerate until required.
Cut each cake slice vertically into 4 slices. Arrange 3 slices in the base of 4 serving glasses. Top with half the fresh peaches. Spoon over half the custard and yoghurt mixture, then top with half the peaches in mango jelly. Arrange remaining slices on top and repeat layering.
Sprinkle with almonds and refrigerate until ready to serve.