This personal-sized brownie takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Because who wants to spend the whole night cooking on Valentine’s Day?
Prep time: 4 minutes | Cook time: 1 minute | Total time: 5 minutes?
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Melt the butter in a coffee mug.
- Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and again stir until the mixture is smooth, with no lumps.
- Put the mug in the microwave for 60 seconds (longer if you don’t want the awesome gooey fudge center).
- Add ice cream, whipped cream, or any booze you’d add to your morning coffee, because why not add booze to everything?
Also on the menu
- Cornish game hen for boss single women (and other hungry people)
- Creamy truffle risotto, roasted broccoli and manchego cheese