Whether or not you celebrate Valentine’s Day as an actual holiday, it’s a great excuse to make over-the-top breakfast in bed, ridiculously indulgent desserts and pink cocktails. Here are all the recipes that will make you wish Valentine’s Day happened every month.
1. Heart-shaped Nutella-strawberry French toast stacks recipe
The ultimate breakfast in bed is anything that includes a healthy dose of Nutella.
2. Pretty-in-pink strawberry waffles recipe
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, it’s OK to dye waffles pink. It’s practically required.
3. Triple-chocolate brownie waffles with red velvet ganache recipe
Make sure you eat these over-the-top chocolaty waffles in bed so you’re in the right place when the food coma hits.
4. Red velvet pancakes with cream cheese glaze recipe
Red velvet had to make its way into breakfast too, right?
5. Heart-shaped brownie treasure boxes recipe
Make everyone think you’re the queen of Pinterest with these totally edible valentines.
6. Fruit Roll-Ups fortune cookie valentines recipe
You’ll win Valentine’s Day with these Fruit Roll-Ups fortune cookies.
Too-cute Valentine’s Day food crafts
7. Neon “LOVE” fudge recipe
Literally spell out your love in neon fudge.
8. 3-D lovebird cookies recipe
These lovebird cookies are such sweet tweets. (See what I did there?)
9. Valentine love bug snacks recipe
You can even get olives and tomatoes in on the Valentine’s Day action.
10. Brownie heart sandwiches with raspberry buttercream recipe
Even if you’re not the queen of Pinterest, you can make these brownie sandwiches, I promise.
11. Heart-shaped brownies with salted caramel and pecans recipe
Chewy homemade brownies and salted caramel? What’s everyone else having?
12. Easy heart-shaped napoleons recipe
Finally, a good reason to use that package of puff pastry that’s been sitting in your freezer since the holidays.
13. Heart-shaped s’mores pops recipe
Someone should figure out how to make these s’mores giant sized, because I would require many of these in one sitting.
14. Funfetti conversation heart Rice Krispies Treats recipe
For that random box of conversation hearts that ended up in your candy drawer. (Doesn’t everyone have a candy drawer?)
15. Gluten-free soft frosted valentine sugar cookies recipe
Image: Nicole Hunn
I don’t know a lot about gluten-free baking, but I do know these sugar cookies look delicious.
16. Easy, no-bake, red velvet cheesecake recipe
Easy and no-bake? Now you’re speaking my language.
17. Ancho chili-chocolate truffles with spicy cocoa powder recipe
The perfect combination of sugar and spice.
18. Be-my-valentine mini cupcakes recipe
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting can be my valentine all day long.
19. White chocolate-stuffed red velvet monkey bread recipe
Your Valentine’s Day must include plenty of sprinkles.
20. Strawberry cake with brownie frosting and chocolate-covered strawberries recipe
If you think the outside of this cake looks good, wait until you slice into it. Hello, gorgeous!
21. Red hot cinnamon fudge recipe
This fudge is too hot to handle.
22. Valentine’s Day petits fours recipe
When the cakes are this tiny, it’s OK to eat a dozen.
23. Red velvet cheesecake ball recipe
The lazy version of the cheesecake above. No crust required.
24. Sweet, spicy and salty chocolate-covered nibbles recipe
Make it a chocolate-covered Valentine’s Day. Isn’t that the best kind?
25. Red velvet fondue recipe
Is there anything sexier than fondue?
26. Angel’s kiss cocktail recipe
It’s pretty, it’s pink, it’s the perfect Valentine’s Day cocktail.
27. Chocolate-cherry martini recipe
I would take a chocolate-covered cherry martini over a box of chocolates any day.