People who have made health and lifestyle choices such as becoming vegetarian, vegan or dairy free sometimes find it difficult to buy something to grab for lunch in the supermarket. Apart from being unhealthy, prepared food is costly and usually has meat, dairy or gluten in them – three things many people are now trying to avoid.
By making your own healthy lunch you can save money and will know exactly what is in your food. Below is the perfect lunchtime office food.
Serving size 1–2
- 1 grams tofu, diced
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow squash
- 4 wraps
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 3 grams baby spinach
- 40 grams cannelloni beans
- Fry the tofu and onions in the oil.
- Grate the yellow squash.
- Take a wrap and spread it with a layer of hummus.
- Add the spinach, some grated squash and some tofu and onion.
- Add as many cannelloni beans to the wrap as you wish.
- Close wrap and eat!