You‘ll find ready made frozen breaded chicken fillets in the frozen meat section of the supermarket. The next time you’re in a hurry for a family dinner dinner, just pull some out of the freezer and put this together. Serve with spaghetti to complete Italian theme and a tossed salad for a fresh injection of greens!
Quick Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 4 frozen breaded chicken breast fillets
- 120ml of ready made tomaot sauce
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Additional tomato sauce, warmed, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius or gas mark 7.
- Place chicken breasts on non-stick baking sheet and bake at 220 C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use tongs to turn chicken. Carefully spoon two tablespoons of tomato sauce over each chicken breast.
- Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from oven and let stand on baking sheet for five minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with additional tomaot sauce, if you fancy, for extra moisture and flavour.