5 Dark chocolate recipes that will make you swoon (VIDEO)
When it comes to dark chocolate, we are all about eating, eating and eating.
But once in a while, our dark chocolate cravings give in to something more luxurious. Something more decadent. And something a heck of a lot more healthy (sort of). Let's dig in!
1. Greek yogurt banana split recipe
- 1 medium banana
- 2 small scoops frozen vanilla Greek yogurt (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 strawberries
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate - 70% Dark chocolate, melted (about 1/2 ounce melted)
- Peel the banana.
- Slice down the middle of banana without cutting all the way through.
- Place small scoops of the frozen Greek yogurt on top of the banana.
- Cut the strawberries in half, and with a paring knife, cut indents at the tops to make heart shapes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.