Serve tonight's dinner family style with a huge plate of loaded nachos
Seriously, what is better than a huge plate of homemade baked nachos? Nothing! This version is loaded with flavors and textures and served family style, making it even easier to enjoy and perfect for sharing. Or not!
Layers of crunchy tortilla chips are topped with seasoned ground beef, diced onions, tomatoes and fresh cilantro. To take these to a whole different level, rather than basic shredded cheese, a super-creamy beer-infused cheese sauce is drizzled over the top. It's perfect for a crowd.
Loaded, beefy, beer cheese nachos recipe
Layers upon layers of seasoned ground beef, crispy tortilla chips, fresh toppings and rich and creamy beer-cheese sauce are served up family style in this massive nacho dish.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes| Total time: 40 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup homemade beer cheese sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat.
- Spray the skillet with the nonstick cooking spray, and add the ground beef. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink. Drain the juices and fat from the pan, and return it to the heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the taco seasoning and salsa to the ground beef. Stir well, and set aside.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the cooked ground meat over the tops of the tortilla chips, followed by the beer cheese sauce.
- Place the nachos in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is hot and the chips are nice and warm.
- Remove from the oven, and garnish with the diced tomatoes, red onions, green onions and lots of fresh cilantro.
- Best served warm.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.