10 Ways you can eat Olaf the Snowman, but you might not want to
In the hands of Pinterest crafters, the lovable Frozen snowman can be turned into some very interesting edibles. I want to give each and every one of these Olafs a warm hug just for trying.
It's like Olaf and the Michelin Man had a baby, and then the sun came out.
2. Let's just cut to the chase... All I really want is a doughnut
Throw some googly eyes on it, and call it Olaf.
3. Do you really want to build a snowman?
No, I'm too lazy to actually do that, so I'll just eat the parts.
4. Is that you, Olaf?
Image: Victoria Imeson/Flickr
It's amazing how a nose can transform Olaf from adorable to slightly disturbing.
5. Drunk Olaf is more fun to eat than regular Olaf
Maybe things don't go so well for Olaf in the sequel?
6. Olaf is going to have a sore neck tomorrow
Image: Loren Kerns/Flickr
Just a little bit bigger pan, maybe.
7. Generic Olaf
For those worried about infringing on Disney's copyright.
8. Clown-face Olaf
Is that a deliriously happy grin or the things my nightmares are made of?
9. Come-hither Olaf
Olaf strikes a sexy pose.
10. Proof Olaf doesn't always have to be scary
OK, so it can be done... These Olaf snacks might even be too cute to eat.