What makes these meals a wonder? Well, for starters, they’re all quick and easy, making them the perfect candidate for busy days. Then — and this is important — there are minimal dishes. One-pot cooking means one-pot cleaning. If that isn’t enough to make these recipes rank amongst our most popular of the year, I don’t know what is.
10. One-skillet cheesy chicken taco and bacon dip recipe
When words like cheesy, bacon and one-skillet combine, it’s got to be good.
9. 3 Super-easy one-pot vegetarian meals
This Parmesan-laden gnocchi with veggies is just one of three delicious choices you have.
8. 20-Minute one-skillet seared cider pork with apples and broccoli recipe
Not only is this pork skillet a one-pot wonder, but it’s ready in 20 minutes flat. Win-win.
7. One-skillet mustardy sausage and onions recipe
If you don’t count the salt, pepper and olive oil, then this meal has three (yes, you heard that right, three!) ingredients. Now that’s an easy dinner.
6. One-pot steel-cut oat bean chili recipe
Image: Kate Lewis/OATrageous Oatmeals
This super-healthy one-pot chili has a secret ingredient: steel-cut oats.
5. One-skillet biscuits and gravy recipe
Biscuits and gravy are the ultimate comfort food meal. Having to wash only one skillet is just a huge bonus.
4. One-skillet beef and mac recipe
Cheesy, beefy mac… It’s like Hamburger Helper but way, way better and just as easy.
3. One-pot chicken enchilada pasta recipe
For those times when you can’t decide between chicken enchiladas and pasta. That happens to you too, right?
2. One-skillet creamy pasta with garlic chicken recipe
1. One-skillet beef orzo with kale recipe
If you’re looking to sneak some kale into your family’s diet, this beef orzo skillet has got to be the easiest way.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More one-pot recipes
One-pot pasta and veggie salad with lime vinaigrette
One-pan kale and beef sauté with Parmesan
One-dish spicy enchilada quinoa casserole